Intern: Marketing & Cross Functional
Lesova Holdings (Pvt) Ltd primarily deals with custom clothing solutions for the B2B sector with plans for expansions into other product, service and market areas.
Be an intra-preneur inside our company that has got a startup culture for the past 10 years. Here’s your chance to work & act like an entrepreneur and challenge your own boundaries. While you help us grow as a team, we help you find your better self with improved skills, competence and attitude. In future, whether you would become an intra-preneur in the corporate sector or an entrepreneur of your own, this exposure will give you the edge in either case. Let’s get going =)
- Internship monthly allowance: LKR 18000 + 1% of Sales excluding the first LKR 5 Million monthly sales.
- Location to be based: 225, 1st Floor, Castle Street, Colombo 08
- Standard office hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Role & Tasks:
- Contributing to monthly sales targets
- Managing office CRM & the hotline
- Secure, maintain & grow: corporate customers, suppliers & product range
- Order coordination through liaising with clients and the suppliers
- Operate B2B Sales Strategies (eg: Create new business leads and convert inbound prospects to customers through mail, cold call campaigns, corporate customer visits and etc.)
- Collect & analyze both internal data and external market data to formulate, implement and evaluate strategies
- Client & supplier visits where needed
- Being brave enough to take decisions: Being part of our small team to plan, organize and control functions from Sales to Marketing & from Operations even to Strategic Management where needed.
What matters the most:
- Attitude! Attitude! Attitude! We know you are not a naysayer, we need the ones who would even jump into hell with pleasure =D
- Consciousness about accountability over responsibility. Simply owning not just the tasks but most importantly the outcome.
- Minimal or no supervision. Self-supervision without a need for regular followups. What you would do when nobody is watching you would be exactly what you would do when everybody is watching you. Self-discipline and reliability are jewels to wear.
- Honestly & trustworthiness is a very expensive gift. We do not lock-up our information very well knowing that such information may help the growth of the team as a whole. Extreme care with such information is totally vested on our team as we have total faith in our team members. Maintaining & growing that chain of trust is on the hands of each new team member who comes onboard. You are the person who knows you the best, not us.
- We all do mistakes. It is OK to do a mistake but NEVER OK not to take the learning out of it. Ability to unlearn and relearn every day with a mindset to not repeat the same mistake twice is something we greatly expect. You know you are a super curious mind with eagerness to self-learn multiple skills with the support of the team, from friends and even from Google. You will be doing certain tasks probably for the first time in your entire life. Do not worry. Be ready to get on top of the learning curve, there is always a first step for anything.
- A great team player with empathy who never lets the team down. Selfish, non-team players are not encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills with information right first time.
Please forward your CV via email to: email@example.com